GOOD PHYSICAL HEALTH:
- I represent and warrant that I am in good physical health and do not suffer from any medical condition which would limit my participation in the classes offered at The Goat Yoga. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any of the yoga classes, programs, or workshops. I understand the risks associated with the activities offered by The Goat Yoga and I agree to follow all instructions so that I may safely participate in classes, workshops, or other activities. It is my responsibility to know my own limitations and use common sense for myself and/or my child.
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions and the instructions of the activities instructors for my participation or viewing of the event or activity. I certify that I have no physical or mental condition that prevents me from participating or viewing any of the events or activities, and that if I have any concerns about my physical or mental readiness for the events or activities, I agree that I will immediately bring such to the attention of the nearest activity operator, instructor, or representative.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
- I acknowledge that I and/or my child do not have to participate in, be a spectator of, or be in the general vicinity or area of events or activities held by The Goat Yoga and that I do so of my own free will and volition.
- I recognize that there is an element of risk of injury in participating in any The Goat Yoga events or activities, including the potential for severe physical injury, permanent disability and even death, and while particular rules, instruction, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury to me does exist.
- I, on behalf of myself and/or my child, knowingly and freely assume all such risks, known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of The Goat Yoga, its members, managers, trainers, instructors, subcontractors, goats, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and its vendors. I assume full responsibility for my participation, and/or child participation, and attendance at any such event or activity, even if only as a spectator or as a person merely in the general vicinity or area.
- I hereby WAIVE AND RELEASE The Goat Yoga, its members, managers, owners, operators, officers, employees, sub contractors, and instructors from any claim, demand, cause of action of any kind resulting from or related to my participation in the programs offered at the facility. In taking part in the Goat yoga classes, workshops, or other activities at The Goat Yoga, I understand and acknowledge that I am fully responsible for any and all risks, injuries, damages, known or unknown, which might occur as a result of my participation to me, my clothing, minor children, or my property. I will not do anything that I do not feel physically comfortable with.
- I am aware that these Goats, (although very trained, gentle and docile), are still animals that can weigh up to 80 lbs, with hooves, horns, and teeth that can scratch, buck, bruise, rip, cut, nibble, step on me and/or my child and valuables. I am aware that there is no retirement age for a Yoga Goat, so I may get any sized goat jumping on me at any given moment up to 80 lbs. Please use caution and common sense.
- I grant permission and consent to The Goat Yoga for the release of any photos taken by Employees of The Goat Yoga, including their Professional Photographer, for the use of any Publicity, Copyright, Illustration, Advertising, Web Content and Social Media. If I do not consent, I will inform any and all photographers taking my picture during class.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless The Goat Yoga, its members, managers, trainers, instructors, subcontractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and its vendors, with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss, damage or expense, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I expressly agree that this Release of Liability is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
- It is agreed that any claim or dispute concerning questions of fact or law arising out of or relating to this Release, its performance or alleged breach, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the current rules of the American Arbitration Association and judgment on the award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The location of the arbitration shall be in Wayne County, The State of Michigan. Any disputes or issues arising out of this Agreement shall be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Michigan.
- I have read this Release of Liability, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, either for myself or for persons under the age of 18 to whom I am a parent or legal guardian, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.